Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Xoops

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Xoops
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:58:44 +0100

        Hi,

        In http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xoops/xoops_v1_rc2_0_2.tar.gz
I see that there are GIF files. Are you aware of the fact that Savannah cannot
be used to host GIF files in any way ?

        In addition, the COPYING.txt file that is included in the
distribution is truncated. Please copy the exact content of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt.

        Could you please submit your project when you're done with removing
GIF files and fixing the COPYING.txt file ?

        Thanks in advance,