[Savannah-hackers] 'Download tarball' link?

From: Øystein Johansen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] 'Download tarball' link?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:17:48 +0000

Hi there!

As a developer of Gnu Backgammon I often go into this site:
<URL:http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnubg/gnubg/>

At the buttom of the page there is a link saying: download tarball.

My simple question is: Is this a nightly snapshot of the source code, or
will this download the cvs as it is right at the moment?

If it's a nightly snapshot, is it then the same as the tarballs at the
ftp site: ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnubg/snapshots/ ?

If it is the cvs repository right at this very monent, why don't I get
thyssens changes in the subdirectory called met ? A bug?

-Øystein

--
It's remarkable that a science which began with the consideration of
games of chance should have become the most important object of human