Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat
Date: 25 Mar 2002 10:04:04 +0100

| Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> writes:
| > Ok, I helped move the gnats' gnats database to Savannah
|
| Oops, I forgot, I didn't move the gnats database for the gnats
| project, but other things (mailing lists, etc.), anyway, I finished
| moving autoconf's gnats database now and it looks good.

Thanks a lot!  That's a great news.

| Open issues
| ===========
|
| 1)  Is address@hidden = address@hidden ?

Yes, it is, but he no longer wants to be related to Autoconf, so you
can just remove Ben.

| 2) In the "submitters" file it says:
|
|   net:Net Users:net:-1:address@hidden:
|
|   Which email address should be here?  (address@hidden, I
|   guess).
|
|   If so, who should be receiving emails to autoconf-prs , or is this
|   supposed to go to 'send-pr' ?

autoconf-prs is a mail list reporting all the GNATS activity.  Before
creating a new ML on gnu.org, I would like you to tell us what will be
the convention.  On sources, they use *-prs, indeed.

Yes please, have them point to address@hidden

| Please take a look at it:
|
| http://bugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=autoconf
|

| And let me know what needs to be changed and what does not work.

It seems to work fine!  Many thanks.