[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Yummy

From: spierre
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Yummy
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:25:51 -0500

Sébastien Pierre <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Yummy
System name: yummy

Yummy stands for UML Modeling Environment. It is an attempt at realising a
simple and efficient modeling environment for the free software community.

Yummy aims at having a friendly and well designed interface that allows
developers to focus on the design, while also offering a lot of flexibility for
demanding users.

Yummy relies on the cross-platform Java language as on proven technologies such
as JHotDraw and NSUml, which is also used in ArgoUML.

It does not exist yet but we\'re working on it. It is part of a project in our
school (www.utbm.fr)