[Savannah-hackers] [ 100664 ] Ada miscapitalized

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100664 ] Ada miscapitalized
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:10:57 -0500

Support Request #100664, was updated on 2002-Mar-28 13:52
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100664&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Mar-28 14:10

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.17 i686 ; fr_FR)

This is an issue with http://cjn.sourceforge.net/ that
savannah use, not directly savannah.

BTW, I dont see clearly the reason why "developers actually
feel insulted when this mistake is made in their presence"
("whatever reason" is not significant to me). It seems
trendy to feel insulted. To me, people should feel insulted
only when someone really want to insult them. Being insulted
because of writing ADA instead of Ada ? Waouh !!

« I won't be adding it to my skill set until the problem is
fixed », I don't really think we're dealing with a serious «
problem » that require to threat each others but with a typo
error. IMHO, It's always better to get typo corrected but
this is no way an acceptable reason to get angry.

As I previously said, you should write to the source of the
"problem", http://cjn.sourceforge.net/

By: T_E_D_