[Savannah-hackers] [ 100675 ] Sorcerer account

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100675 ] Sorcerer account
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:33:17 -0500

Support Request #100675, was updated on 2002-Mar-29 20:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100675&group_id=11

Category: None

By: David.Huff
Date: 2002-Mar-30 11:33

Message:
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020323

Thank you for your response, I agree on all but one point.
"Often the thief speaks louder than the just man."
I hope someone can get back to savannah-hackers on that
matter soon.

Thanks

By: yeupou