Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPBurn

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPBurn
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:14:59 +0100

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 03:46:20AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Timothy E. Schmidt <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: PHPBurn
> System name: phpburn

>  My project (tentatively refered to (after a short google search) as
> PHPBurn) is a web-based front-end to cdrecord, mkisofs and cat (among
> others) for the purpose of allowing many users on a LAN to easily utilize a
> single shared CD-R[W] drive (most likely attached to a file server).
>
> I\'m rapidly developing PHPBurn using PHP 4 (of course) and javascript.

Could you please use PHP 3 instead of PHP 4? Version's 4 license is not
compatible with the GPL.

> Parts of it are available at http://tim.liquidweb.com/PHPBurn -- I expect to
> have the first functionally useful version of PHPBurn ready for a LAN party
> I\'m visiting on the 5th of April 5th.  Later versions will be more
> customizable (I _hate_ static software) and more featureful (of course).
> There are other CGI-based front ends for cdrecord and mkisofs, however,
> I\'ve found none written in PHP and none that satisfied the breadth of
> features I need.

Sorry, I haven't been able to find anything in the URL you gave us. I only see
three empty pages.
Please register your project again, telling us where the sourcecode can be
found. Or e-mail a copy of the source code to address@hidden for evaluation (and
in the neew registration indicate that you have done that).

Regards,
Jaime