Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Logic Mazes Solver

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Logic Mazes Solver
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:51:24 +0200

Shlomi Fish writes:

 > I know, I know. But I usually like to put something more meaningful in the
 > license, than just a copyright notice. Something like:

        Unless you have a strong legal background, trying to be creative
on the subject of copyright and license notices will only hurt you. If
you want your software to be Free Software, could you please apply
the X11 license as suggested ?

        Thanks in advance,

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden