[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Nemesis Multimedia Pl

From: joseanpiti
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Nemesis Multimedia Player
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:29:30 -0500

Josean <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Othe libraries to run the program are under the LGPL, MPL and
QPL.

Package: Nemesis Multimedia Player
System name: nmplayer
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is a simple Multimedia Player that support (currently) only MPEG
Layer (mp2,mp3,mpeg...) for GNU/Linux.

The project is created with Kylix 2 Open Edition and I\'m finding the method to
port this to the Lazarus or FreePascal environment.

The Project needs the libQTIntf1.0.2.so (For QT Environment), libSDL-1.2
(www.libsdl.org) or higher and smpeg 0.4.4 (www.lokigames.com) libraries to run
properly.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.