[Savannah-hackers] [ 100767 ] Problem with CVS keys

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100767 ] Problem with CVS keys
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:23:53 -0400

Support Request #100767, was updated on 2002-Apr-19 07:23
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100767&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: T_E_D_
Date: 2002-Apr-19 07:23

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=6186
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.7)
Gecko/20011221

I'm having lots of trouble getting CVS access. Most
likely this is because I am completely new to ssh.

I found a request from someone with my exact problem
(100178) but the discussion didn't help me much, other
than verifying that my key seems to be bad. My key
looks very much like the one he had that wasn't
working, but there was no notation there for what the
fix was.

I'm using the cygwin ssh. It creates a lot of files. I
used the data in id_rsa.pub. Is there anyone there who
knows enough about cygwin's ssh to know which file I
should be getting my key from?