[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epeios musical librar

From: epeios
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of epeios musical libraries
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 04:11:34 -0400

Claude SIMON <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: epeios musical libraries
System name: emsc

I own a combo organ (Roland VK77) which settings (especially the registrations)
can be saved and load on a computer using the SysEx MIDI events. I plan to
write software which allow to configure the registrations on my computer and
then upload them to the organ. This is more pratical then configure them
directly on the organ.
This software would be useful only for very few person (VK77 owner), but this
is not a reason not to share it, isnt\'it ? And some underlying libraries,
which would be necessary for this software, especially them which deals with
the MIDI format/protocol, could be used for other software. This project will
also hosted all other music related libraries and software I will develop in
the future.
This project has to be considered as a sub-project of the Epeios project
(http://epeios.org/), which libraries would be used for this project. The
Epeios project is actually hosted by SourceForge, but I plan to move it here.