Re: [Savannah-hackers] newest releases

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] newest releases
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:38:53 +0200

Le lun 29 avr 2002 à  1h46, Hugo Gayosso a écrit :

mathieu <address@hidden> writes:

> It would be nice to add a « newest releases » box in the front page,
> using the news system, no ? So people can get news from the
> savannah-hosted project's activities.
>
> What do you think about it ?

[...]

I am not sure how this list is generated:

  http://www.gnu.org/server/new-software.html

but we might be able to use it, or at least a link from Savannah to
that page would do the work.

It is interesting. But it's just for GNU packages, not for any project hosted in the Savannah.
But I'll try to know how this is generated.
I've searched and wasnt able to find anything on the documentation.

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)