Re: [Savannah-hackers] Possible problem with Users Permissions form

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Possible problem with Users Permissions form
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:07:35 +0100

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 11:46:43AM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
>       Dare I ask what browser you're using ?

You should also dare to ask him: what operating system he's using!
and I advice you to breath deeply before you read the answer :-)
(I've already made these type of questions to Eli in the past)

Eli: can you try holding the "Shift" key while you click on the link to the
ofending page? this is usually another way to get the source (but it will take
you to the same "save as" menu and will probably fail too)

Cheers,
Jaime