Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Universal Sys

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Universal System Simulator
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 12:25:00 +0200

        Unless I'm mistaken, GUSS is not (yet ;-) part of the the GNU
project. Note that "GNU" is not a generic term that qualifies Free
Software in general. It is a project started in 1984 whose purpose
is to provide a Free Software operating system (GNU/Linux as we know
it today).

        Could you please submit your project again with a name that does
not contain the "GNU" prefix ? When the project produces a software that
runs, you're welcome to apply for inclusion in the GNU project.

        Thanks for your understanding,

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden