Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RAV

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RAV
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:52:01 +0100

I was not thinking about a technical explanation of what Virtual Machines are,
but a technical explanation on how you are going to build your version of a
Virtual Machine. What programming/scripting languages are you going to use?
are you going to use any existing libraries or build everything from scratch?
Do you already have some code that we can check? etc.

Cheers,
Jaime