[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Simple Perl interface

From: dpetrenko
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Simple Perl interface to Oracle stored procedures
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 03:53:50 -0400

Dmitry Petrenko <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: Simple Perl interface to Oracle stored procedures
System name: wdb
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Sipmple perl inteface to Oracle stored procedures.

My project does this and this and will do that and that
Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
Oracle Net8 client

Other Comments: