[Savannah-hackers] Hunt package

From: Gilles
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Hunt package
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:58:04 +0200

I have a problem with CVS access : when I try to put the files of my project
(hunt), cvs puts this message again and again :

cvs server: [04:48:31] waiting for gdenat's lock in /cvsroot/hunt/hunt
cvs server: [04:49:01] waiting for gdenat's lock in /cvsroot/hunt/hunt

when executing this command :
cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/hunt/ commit hunt

It's the first time I used CVS for programming, I read the documentation, and
it seems that the directory is locked. In fact, the first time I tried to
update my files, I unfortunately do a <Ctrl-C> and I have found a web page
explaining that doing a <Ctrl-C> does not remove the lock file on the remote
server...

I didn't find how to delete this file on my own. So could you please remove
this file, or better, saying to me how I can do (if this problem happens
again, I won't bother you again with this problem...)

Thank you

Gilles Denat
login : gdenat
package : Hunt