[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux Users Victoria

From: scottp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Linux Users Victoria Membership and List
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:16:35 -0400

Scott Penrose <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Linux Users Victoria Membership and List
System name: luv

LUV is the Linux Users of Victoria membership and list server management
software. We are placing our code here to allow for cooperative development of
the project across the LUV members and it is also useful to the wider comunity.

It has been writen as an experiment into XP and specifically for LUV, but the
principals used should allow it to be useful to other groups.

Other Software Required:
Perl

Other Comments:
This is a work in progress but is expected to be working by July 2002