Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ressource editor

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ressource editor
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:47:36 +0100

We only host projects that can be used in a completely Free Software system,
without having to install any proprietary packages.

If the "windows developpers" you are referring to include those who work in
X11 windows please register your project again, with a more detailed
description. In that case you may then provide versions for other systems
as well, as long as the version for free-only platforms works equally
well in free systems as in any other versions you provide.

What we cannot accept in this server are projects that run only in proprietary
systems (such as Microsoft Windows) even if those packages are free software
(we don't want to encourage people to start using proprietary software).

Regards,
Jaime