Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Gnome Tanks

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Gnome Tanks
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:41:45 +0200

        Hi,

        I'm a bit confused and I hope you can help me figure out
the following:

        The COPYING file contains the LGPL but the headers say that
        the software is released under the GPL

        The copyright notice is to the Free Software Foundation but
        is it truly the case ?

        Please submit your project again with information regarding these
points.

        Thanks in advance,