[Savannah-hackers] problem with CVS access

From: Zero - GWhere
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] problem with CVS access
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:54:08 +0200

Hi,

I'm registred to Savannah with two logins :
- gwhere
- zero

These two users are developpers on GWhere project on Savannah.

I'm trying to configuring CVS access on Savannah with ssh (I'm under
Cygwin and I use OpenSSH).
I can download CVS tree to my local disk. But I coudn't upload files
from my local disk to Savannah CVS because ssh allways says me :

    $cvs co gwhere
    address@hidden's password:
    Permission denied, please try again.

I sent my pub key with web interface.
What's the problem??

Thanks you very much,

Best regards,

PS: Sorry for my rusty English... :-(

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 19:46:19 -0400

  address@hidden
    (ultimately generated from address@hidden)
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host bender.morinfr.org [62.4.22.236]: 550 Syntax error in 'To' header:
    domain missing or malformed: failing address is:
    address@hidden