[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of freecas

From: vdhoeven
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of freecas
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:05:05 -0400

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: The project is a placeholder for existing software with
potentially different licenses. Most software will be GPL; in any case we will
check all software for being free in the sense of the FSF and in particular GPL
compatible.

Package: freecas
System name: freecas

The \"freecas\" project aims at supporting the creation of a 100% free computer
algebra system and/or to agglomerate existing free computer algebra software in
a larger, coherent and general purpose system.

We wish to support the above goal by providing a mailing list for discussions
about this issue, by providing web pages with the current state of art and
announcements of events, as well as a CVS server which may serve as a central
placeholder for existing software in this domain.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: