[Savannah-hackers] submision of JDBCXML

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submision of JDBCXML
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:16:49 +0200

Please register your project again, with a more detailed technical description
(half a page will do).
Is XALAN-j-2_2_0 free software ? We cant host here softwares with dependancies on proprietary software.

Regards

Daniele Guarneri <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: JDBCXML
System name: jdbxml

My project helps to trasform a query result in xml.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
XALAN-j-2_2_0 and JDom beta7

Other Comments:

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou