Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Set/1

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Set/1
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:20:30 +0200

Hi,

Is your project already a GNU package?
I see you assigned the copyright to the FSF, is that already done? It requires some formalities, it can't be done without (it's not legal).

Regards,

Le mar 11 jun 2002 à 21h07, Andrew M. Miklic a écrit :
I don't have a URL to put it on, but I've attached the tarball...

Sincerely,
Andrew Miklic

Mathieu Roy wrote:

Could you create a tarbal with the code as it now exists
and make it available to a temporary URL, and then resubmit ?

(you can resubmit your project with ease copying the big re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have registered)

Regards,