Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JijOS addres

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JijOS address@hidden
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:36:47 +0200

----- Begin Forwarded Message -----
Date : jeu 13 jun 2002 脿 15h36
Sujet : Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JijOS
De : Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
脌 : Stoian Jekov <address@hidden>
Identifiant du message : <address@hidden>
R茅f茅rences : <address@hidden>
I'm already bored from your services burocraty. I just
wanted access to my program to be better for the end
users. But I deside to stop applying for savannah
account. It's too big and too slow - like dinosaurus.
Sorry for the lost time. Please remove my request from
the waiting queue. I'll delete my accout myself.

We prefer dealing with people that give more information than we require than people giving the less possible information and acting in strange manners without explaining it.

It is maybe too big and too slow but it would had been really faster if you were reading things wrote in the registration page:
- Thu Jun  6 04:38:12 EDT 2002: missing license information
We ask for this explicitely.
- Tue Jun 11 05:52:56 EDT 2002: ask for a package
We ask for this explicitely.
- Tue Jun 11 15:05:07 EDT 2002: need licensing policy clarification - many licenses are used, and no precision in each files about it - Thu Jun 13 08:20:18 EDT 2002: give the url of an older package (v 0.3.1 instead 0.3.3) with 2 files instead about 30 files.

We answered to you request in a decent time, I think.

Goodbye.

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)