Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of C++ Neural Networ

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of C++ Neural Networks
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:44:40 +0200

I'm sorry but I get a 404 error when I try to download your tarball.

Can you resubmit your project with a updated valid url?

Le ven 14 jun 2002 à  8h51, address@hidden a écrit :

A package was submitted to
This mail was sent to address@hidden,

John Darrington <address@hidden> described the
package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: C++ Neural Networks
System name: libann

My project is a C++ neural network library.
It will allow persons writing C++ programs requiring a neural network,
to create one quickly and easily.

The current version supports only the Multi-Layer Perceptron network,
but I intend to support Kohenen nets, ART nets and Boltzmann machines

You can download the latest distribution at

Other Software Required:
Requires a C++ compiler.
The mathemactical symulation program Octave is
usefull for testing demo programs.

Other Comments:

Savannah-hackers mailing list

Mathieu Roy