[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AnatomX, The interact

From: panitchak
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AnatomX, The interactive 3d human anatomy program
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 05:13:28 -0400

Jean-Christophe Choisy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: AnatomX, The interactive 3d human anatomy program
System name: anatomx

The project is about creating an interactive 3D based human anatomy program to
help fellow anatomy students to fully understand what\'s going on. For
instance, it will (hopefully) be able to display dynamic 3d animations of how
that precise organ got formed at embryon stage, the precise way this or these
veins are placed, etc... In fact, it\'ll be like dynamic 3d anatomy book. I
know such a software will be useful, since I would have loved to find one like
this when I started medecine studies. That\'s all I can think of :o)

It does not exist yet but I\'m heavily working on it, and hopefully, it\'ll
rock :o)

Other Software Required:
The project is based on GNUStep, and 3d will be Mesa3d.

Other Comments: