Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Solaris package b

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Solaris package builder
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:43:36 +0200

Please, Loïc or Jaime, tell what you think of this.

To my mind, there is absolutely no need for a free software to run on a free software only OS. But, on savannah, we made the choice to tell users to make sure their software runs also on a free software only OS, just to avoid the promotion of proprietary OS, helping development of software that could lead some people to install a proprietary OS.