Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHP Evaluate Cour

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHP Evaluate Course
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:38:38 +0100

Hi Francois,
You will have to make some changes before you can upload your project in
Savannah: As it is right now, nobody can legally make any changes to your
code, and we do not have the right to distribute it.

You must write copyright notices (the copyright belongs to the group that has
contributed to its development) and copying permission statements at the
beginning of every source code file (php and sql in your case), and include a
copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy it, for instance, into a file
called COPYING).

Please make those changes following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done register
your project again.

Regards,
Jaime