Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CGI Tech Simple

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CGI Tech Simple
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:46:35 +0100

The same comments that I just made to your project "PHP Evaluate Course" apply
to this one. Namely, you should follow the advice of and when your are done, register
your project again.

If you need any help please let me know; I'm very interested in seeing your
projects here in Savannah since I'm also a lecturer in a university.