[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CGITechSimple 0.5

From: FN_Demers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CGITechSimple 0.5
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:21:10 -0400

Francois-N. Demers <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: CGITechSimple 0.5
System name: cgitechs

This software is a Perl/CGI/MySQL site to manage tasks in a school.  It manages
login of technical users and simple users.  Simple users can be teachers or
students.  Simple users can send things to do in a class (repair a computer,
install a software, prepare a class, etc.) and a technician receive the request
and determine the time to terminate the task.  Technical users can see each day
what they have to do and change the status of tasks.

It works already but only for one specific college.  I will be modified to work
with all type of colleges or schools.

It can be downloaded at
http://demers.dyndns.org:8000/logiciels/cgitechsimple.tar.gz
(good link this time :)

Other Software Required:
A Web server with Perl/CGI configured (Apache preferred).
Perl 5.x
MySQL 3.2.x

Other Comments:
This is a second registration attempt.  I have added the GPL note in front of
all source code file.  I have added the file copying.txt

The software is in French but it will be translated eventually.

This software has been written by Filippo Bonnadona (user: fb132) with my
supervision.

Thanks for the help.