Re: [Savannah-hackers] Delete some files

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Delete some files
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:32:39 +0200

I'll remove thoses files as soon as possible.

Regards,

Le sam 22 jun 2002 à  6h53, Julien LEMOINE a écrit :
Hello,
        I would like to delete some file on my upload directory, I
uploaded them in
the wrong directory, How can I do ? I think rsync and scp does not
allow
delete on server.

        I want to delete /upload/orgadoc/orgadoc-0.4.tar.gz and
/upload/orgadoc/orgadoc.pkg/ (with all its content)

Thanks in advance.
--
Julien LEMOINE / SpeedBlue