[Savannah-hackers] Re: How to clean my cvs tree ? (for a clean new start

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: How to clean my cvs tree ? (for a clean new start)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:07:15 +0200

Well, you cannot access the cvsroot in that manner.

You should only use the cvs command to works with your cvs tree.
It permits you to remove files and directories. They will remain in the Attic but they will not be downloaded by someone that get the tree.
I propose you to manage this in this way.

You can remove all the dirs and files, remove your local copy of the CVS tree and redownload the CVS tree, everything should be just fine.

Regards,