Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RADIUS Module for

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RADIUS Module for Ruby
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:24:05 +0100

Please register your project again, indicating a URL where the source code can
be found (could be a temporary one); or email-us us a tarball. It does not
matter if your project is in a very early stage, since we just want to check
its license and other software dependencies.

If your project does not exist yet, please say that in you
registration. Projects that do not exist yet can also be approved here; but if
you have any code already written, it is better to let us take a look at it
since it is easier to correct licensing issues in an early stage than later on
when we discover them.

Regards,
Jaime