Re: [Savannah-hackers] Confirmation of a project called Machmon

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Confirmation of a project called Machmon
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:42:46 +0100

Hi Pedro,
Please be patient. We are a group of 3 volunteers taking care of projects
approval (901 projects were already approved). Each week there is only one of
us taking care of all the new projects being submitted. Some days we receive
just one or two easy to review projects, so a project registration may
receive a reply in the same day. Some other days we get lots of new
projects, and we may happen to not have any free time that day.

The approval of a project can easily take up to 7
days. You submitted your project on the 21st; I replied to you on the 25th
reminding you that you should give a URL to the source code
(22, 23 and 24 were a long weekend here in Portugal)
You submitted your project again on the 25th, less than 2 days ago; you may
have to wait until next Sunday 29 (depending on how much work Loic has this
week) before you receive an answer.

Cheers,
Jaime