Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ctk-webeditor

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ctk-webeditor
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:52:27 +0200

        Hi,

        I see that the COPYING file contains a translation of the GNU GPL
in french. It is dangerous since a lawyer or a judge may claim that your
intention was to release it under the french translation terms and we
have no guarantee that the french translation is accurate.

        Could you please submit your project again when this is fixed ?

        Also, you probably want to replace NOM DE L'APPLICATION in the
license notices with something more meaningfull, but that has not drawbacks
as far as licensing is concerned ;-)

        We would be gratefull if you could state your position regarding
the PHP3 / PHP4 compatibility.

        Cheers,