[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of automatic estimate tr

From: conandalton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of automatic estimate tracking
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 05:51:20 -0400

conan dalton <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: automatic estimate tracking
System name: robotracker

The initial versions of RoboTracker are intended to be used as a tool for
improving developers\' task estimation skills. For now, RoboTracker allows the
user

1) define tasks (name and estimate).
2) select a \"current task\" (system tracks time spent on each current task).
3) view how much effort has been expended on each task, and the percent of
actual effort relative to estimated effort.
4) create, edit and save simple reports of task-switches and time spent on each
task, within a user-defined period.

RoboTracker is written in Java

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://www.geocities.com/conandalton/robotracker-0.4.3.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
Java (should work with Kaffe as it doesn\'t use any java 1.4-specific features
or any other obscure java features)

I haven\'t been able to test with Kaffe as Kaffe is refusing to compile on my
machine

Other Comments: