[Savannah-hackers] Re: gnu.org + fsf.org mailman installation broken

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: gnu.org + fsf.org mailman installation broken
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:24:45 +0200

Hi,

Please take a look at the bug #834
http://sv.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=834&group_id=11

Le mar 23 jui 2002 à  1h29, Paul Fisher a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 06:02:14PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> The problem is the savannah engine is looking for files it uses to
use
> (to create new ml, for example).

mailing_lists_create.pl on fencepost was not running, as I suspected.
It now runs once a night from ~mailman/mailing_lists_create.pl.

It works as expected, but no new lists have been created on savannah
since Friday, July 5, 2002.

Can you please tell me exactly what isn't working with the mail setup?

Delivery also seems to do the right thing for non-gnu lists:

fencepost:/var/log/exim# exim -bt address@hidden
address@hidden ->

 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org