Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Aspell

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Aspell
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:57:26 +0100

Hi Kevin,
I have changed the status of the aspell project from non-gnu to gnu in
Savannah. That means that it will be listed as a GNU project and it will have
a repository for webpages in /webcvs/software/aspell. Those web pages in that
repository will be visible at
Sorry for the delay.

The CVS repositoy for the source code remains the same.
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 02:57:23PM -0400, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> I hate to be a nuisance but do you know when the switch will be made.  The
> reason I ask is because I would like to announce Aspell addition as a GNU
> announcement along with other recent improvements in Aspell and would like
> to be able to have things set up when I do the announcement.
> The main thing I am interested in is to toggle the switch on Savannah to
> make Aspell a GNU package while providing the following aliases:
>         address@hidden -> address@hidden
>         address@hidden -> address@hidden
I'm sorry I cannot help with that; I'm not familiar with the way those
mailing lists are handled.

I'm sending a copy of this message to savannah-hackers to see if anyone there
can help you. You can also fill a bug report in Savannah asking for the name
of those mailing lists to be changed.