Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project website and mailing list

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:27:12 +0200

Le lun 05 aoû 2002 à 16h01, Sharath Udupa a écrit :
Hi,

I am observing strange things with
savannah.gnu.org, the links are not working
properly and the personal web page doesnt show my
projects (linphone and quartz).

We are doing heavy changes, normally it should be back to normal in a few hours.

Also, I am recieving mails from mailman of the
mailing lists asking me to authorize some mails,
but I dont have the rights to login at
http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/admindb/linphone-users

This havent been changed, it should work. Note that the password for managing mailing-list is not the savannah password. Normally, a reminder is sent everymonth with this mail. Since we are the 5th, you should got it.

 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)