Re: [Savannah-hackers] SV current status, 2002-08-05

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] SV current status, 2002-08-05
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 03:44:31 +0200

Dans un message du 05 Aug à 17:40, Mathieu Roy écrivait :
> The savannah running version is sync with the savannah CVS version.
>
> Everything seems to be ok. I would like you to check the configuration
> of group_type.

It seems to work very good. Good job Mathieu.

I've noticed two little bugs

1) on my personal page, the non gnu project does not appear. Is that
normal ? If it is, I find this very confusing.

2) I've found a little bug in the registration process, mail is sent to
address@hidden

So we got this error :

R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
TO:<sava address@hidden>: host fencepost.gnu.org
[199.232.76.164] : 550 Unknown local part savannah-hackers in
<address@hidden>

Can this be fixed ? Or should we add an alias on fencepost ?

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         Do you worry that you're not liked ? How long till you break ?
                                (Our Lady Peace)