[Savannah-hackers] Mail list

From: Jean-Paul Smets
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Mail list
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:32:35 +0200

1- Stupid issue:
        I am trying to get back my admin password for erp5-* lists. How can I
do ?

2- Here is what mailman says when I create a list (just did it to try to see
how to get my password back)

DEBUG11DEBUG DEBUG

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11

 DEBUG

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

 DEBUG DEBUG

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this DEBUGproblem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been DEBUGexplicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the DEBUGMailman error logs.
DEBUGDEBUGDEBUGSorry, erp5-noxali already exists

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes
Nexedi CEO    Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14    Fax. +33(0)1 53 01 09 29

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for notebooks and servers preconfigured
with the GNU/Linux operating system