Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open SCTP

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open SCTP
Date: 13 Aug 2002 11:12:00 +0200

Sharath Udupa <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hi,
>
> I understand the philosophy of FSF and respect
> it. So I will change the name of the project to
> another one (lSCTP).
>
> But I dont like you rejecting my requests twice
> before making your point clear. I would have
> complied the first time itself.

You are right, I apologize.
I haven't rejected your request but left it pending, since it previously
comes to my mind it was unfair to ask you to re-register to correct
something we forget to tell you.

So I'm going to approve your project with updated name.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)