[Savannah-hackers] submission of Mind for Robots - savannah.gnu.org

From: mentifex
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mind for Robots - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:05:19 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

A.T. Murray <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Other -- \"Public Domain.\"

The \"Mind\" software is meant to be free so that
other programmers may copy and port it.
Package: Mind for Robots
System name: mind
Type: 2

The Mind project is an artificial intelligence coded in Forth
for robots and as an AI tutorial in MSIE JavaScript,
evolving towards full civil rights on a par with
human beings and towards superintelligence beyond any human IQ.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mind4th.html (Forth version) and
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html (JavaScript version).

Other Software Required:
The Forth version of the Robot AI \"Mind\" requires
the freely available and freely downloadable
ftp://pweb.netcom.com/users/zforth
and the JavaScript version runs in the
Internet Explorer Web browser.

Other Comments:
Today (13 August 2002) I read on ZDNet that SourceForge is being
transferred to IBM, so I need a new place to distribute my
public-domain AI software and Docs.