Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mind for Robots - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mind for Robots - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 13 Aug 2002 20:19:17 +0200

address@hidden a tapoté :

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> A.T. Murray <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: Other -- \"Public Domain.\"

[...]

> Other Software Required:
> The Forth version of the Robot AI \"Mind\" requires
> the freely available and freely downloadable
> ftp://pweb.netcom.com/users/zforth
> and the JavaScript version runs in the
> Internet Explorer Web browser.

We're sorry but we only host softwares that can run on a completely-free
platforms.
Since your software cant run on a free OS and without MSIE, a non-free
software, we cant accept your registration.

It's up to you to make your software running on a free OS as
GNU/Linux, for instance.

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)