Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Koha Library Auto

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Koha Library Automation Package
Date: 14 Aug 2002 08:36:02 +0200

Tonnesen Steve <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> On Fri, 31 May 2002, Jaime E . Villate wrote:
>
> > In order to release your project under the GPL you must write copyright
> > notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
> > code file, and include a copy of the plain text version of the GNU GPL
> > (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt; copy it, for instance, into a file
> > named
> > COPYING). In its current state, I can see that the perl programs in Koha
> > were written by people from Katipo, but I cannot tell if you are allowed
> > to modify them and import them to Savannah.
> >
> > Please write copyright notices and copying permission statements following
> > the
> > advice of http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done
> > register your project again. I also suggest that you write a README file
> > describing your package.
>
> Do I need to add copyright notices and copying permission statements to
> perl scripts and modules only, or do they also need to be in flat html
> files and templates?

It depends. Is "flat html" generated by your software?
About the templates, if it is used and consider as part of the
software, you need to add copyright notices and copying permission
statement to this files too.

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org
http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)