[Savannah-hackers] submission of zftp server - savannah.gnu.org

From: kevinzb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of zftp server - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:17:16 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Zhang Bin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: zftp server
System name: zftp
Type: 1

Normal ftp server without event process ability, if you put something on it,
the ftp server cann\'t cause a event to do something. So in some special
criteria,for example a log collector, or data collector. while you put
something into a ftp server.  you need to process this data immediately, normal
FTP server can not do this, it is that\'s fault.

I write this  ftp server \"zftp\", will cause  event while something put onto
it, and stored completed. Then the server will call another program or script,
like CGI, do the data process.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

address@hidden

Other Software Required:
none

Other Comments: