[Savannah-hackers] pb importing cvs html tree and another problem

From: Alain
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] pb importing cvs html tree and another problem
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:22:36 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to import the html tree for my project "karenn".
I configured my ssh access following the instructions of the savannah site.

I did the following:

address@hidden alain]$ mkdir test
address@hidden alain]$ cd test
address@hidden test]$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
address@hidden test]$ echo $CVS_RSH
ssh
address@hidden test]$ cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs co
non-gnu/karenn
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/home/alain/.ssh/identity':
cvs server: Updating non-gnu/karenn
address@hidden test]$ ls -al
total 16
drwxr-xr-x    2 alain    alain        4096 aoû 17 12:12 ./
drwxr-xr-x  219 alain    alain       12288 aoû 17 12:11 ../

The problem is that I have nothing in the dir so cvs add is not possible.

I wonder whether this problem is related to the following:

I made a mistake when submitting my project: when presented to the abstract
page presenting my project, as it was a resubmission I (carelessly ,ok)
pushed the "accept " button and after I realized that the "required software
item" was empty, so I fixed it and repushed button. I thus received _two_
project registration report and  it seems to have duplicated informations: I
am listed as participating to two projects  "karenn" and "karenn" and in the
karenn project page  there are two "netraken" members.

Sorry for the disturbance,

TIA

A.Bertrand