[Savannah-hackers] mldonkey licensing [2] [IMPORTANT]

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] mldonkey licensing [2] [IMPORTANT]
Date: 20 Aug 2002 11:14:15 +0200

I still have no answer to my Sun Aug 18 23:47:31 2002's mail.
You can re-get it at
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/savannah-hackers/2002-August/010403.html

As previously said, license violation is very big deal to us. It would be
really better that you give us your point of view, your explanations
and your plans.

Without answer until then, tomorrow I will block access to your
project.

This is not our goal to block access to project but here, as
everywhere, you and we have obligations and rights:

- One right of yours was to choose a free software license to
  release your project. One right of ours was to accept to host your
  project since it was licensed under a free software license.

- One obligation of yours is to provide source code for your project
  releases. One right of ours is to stop our collaboration if you do not
  respect your obligations.

If you'd like an happy end -and I'm sure that's both of us want-, just
explain why have you acted like this and what will you do to respect
your obligations.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<