[Savannah-hackers] submission of Web White board Share Draw - savannah.g

From: philippelhardy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web White board Share Draw - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:27:35 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

philippe lhardy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Web White board Share Draw
System name: sharedrawweb
Type: 2

This project is a server for a shared very basic vectorized drawings white
board.With an applet you draw within the board all users connected to this
server share the same drawing that is timely refreshed.drawing are compressed
with a created for purpose algorithm.

This project was developped two year ago under GPL licence. I was started from
the request of a student in arts.

It already exists http:/www.chez.com/philippelhardy/ShareDrawPoll.tgz

Other Software Required:
works was done to be compiled by either gcj of kjc and run by kaffe.
it now doesn\'t rely on any proprietary software to run.

Other Comments:
this project is not commercialy supported and very scarcely supported anyway.I
put it here because it is a pity to loose work done.